Pink Magazine

There are two things that form my life that I am particularly proud of. The first is that I'm Maltese - my nationality has informed my education, given me a huge, amazing family, and shapes my opinions. The second is that I'm an astrophysicist - I have so far devoted a large part of my life to studying something that I find extremely interesting, and I have succeeded in contributing to the research being done on things that are beyond most people's interests or comprehension.

My mother has been pushing me for some time now to make more of these two things, and not too long ago she emailed the editor of a Maltese female based magazine called Pink about me. This editor was pretty interested in my story, and in the last couple of months has had a journalist working on a feature article about me. This has just been published in the latest edition of Pink, and I'm keen to share it with you all. Here you go....enjoy!!!




Grad day...me and the boys!!!



Working in the lab with Sandy





Comments