Starting afresh

Blogging - an interesting phenomenon that has taken over the internet. I realised this evening, as I was sitting about watching tv, that a lot of my friends from school, past and present universities and home have been blogging for quite a long time. It seems to be a more updated way of writing a journal - allowing both friends and strangers to access your personal life and thoughts. So here goes - I'm gonna try it too.

I honestly don't know if there's anything interesting enough happening in my life that would make people want to read this. I live a pretty casual life. I don't set an alarm clock in the morning, and sometimes I don't go into work until noon. Probably not the best step towards writing a thesis, but I rarely have bags under my eyes.

Maybe the most exciting thing happening this week in my world is moving into a new house with my boyfriend. Weird - you'd think the packing and organising would be stressing me out, but that's what the boy is for. I just ordered a cross trainer on Amazon - boy will obviously be setting it up - and that will be the highlight of the move. Maybe also the rave cellar. If you don't know what that is, you're not living life right.

Well, not sure what else to say. Over and out?? Goodbye?? Caw caw :D

Comments