Updates

Hey ya'll...been super busy recently - will write a few long blogposts about it in the upcoming days. Main events have included an awesome hen do in Amsterdam, my viva, and a job interview. For today though, just a few updates.

In light of my pending interviews, I've completely overhauled my work website - check it out and let me know what you think. There are still a few things needed to (a)juice (LOL!!!!) it up, but the bulk is there.

Now that all our furniture has arrived and stuff, I thought I'd put up a few final photos of our new place for people to have a look. The decorating was chiefly done by me, but the cleaning has not been done by either of us. So apologies for the mess. Enjoy!!!



My favourite room in the house (thanks Ric!!)

Amazing view huh??

Spare. Who wants to visit??

In theory, I work hard in here

Study slash games room



Messy bedroom, filled with post interview clothing
(Thanks Brian and Marion)

Full of my clothes (thanks dad!!)

Dining room (thanks mum, Colin & Pam!!)

My super duper kitchen with loads of new toys

Oui!! A toast!!!

Comments