Top Ten Countries and Memories

My mum started travelling around the world with me when I was a few months old and therefore I've spend lots of time in loads of random countries. For a change I'm not going to write a very descriptive post, but simply list ten countries I've spent quite a bit of time in and some epic memories I associate with them. Note that these are in no particular order.


  • Thailand (Phuket & Bangkok) - lovely spicy thai food, random massive rainstorms and a very burnt bum
  • Singapore - science museum, hawker centre, grand prix in the streets
  • Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Cairns) - kangaroos (ovvs), telescopes, tiny penguins on a beach at twilight, freakily big fish on the Barrier Reef
  • New Zealand (south island) - sadly...earthquakes. Amazing mountains and scenery, lots of dead things in the road.
  • Turkey (Istanbul) - my first taste of snow, the mosques and markets, the McDonalds by my dad's office
  • United States (San Fran, Orlando, NY) - soup in a bread bowl, Island of Adventure, lots of shops, pretzels on the street
  • Canada (Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto) - first time we got snowed in, tobogganing, yummy hot chocolate and pancakes, Grey's Anatomy whilst driving up to Whistler Mountain
  • Italy (Milan, Rome, Sicily) - walking around with boyfriend, getting proposed to (by a sleazy old man), many types of pig on a plate
  • Egypt (Cairo, Red Sea) - collecting jellyfish on the beach, riding horses by the pyramids, the Cairo Museum
  • Hong Kong - lunch at the American club, couture shopping, great dim sum, my Mac

So there you have it folks. Round the world in 10 lines :D

Comments